Men's Soccer Academy
College Bound Prep Residential (Ages 14-18)
July 13-14, 2019 (9am-6pm)
$245 (2 Days, 1 Nights)
$110 (1 Day)
*Includes t-shirt, evaluation, and certificate
*Optional Cost: Nike Soccer Ball ($25)
Are you ready to play at the collegiate level? We'll cover areas pertaining to technical, tactical, physical and psychological aspects of college soccer. This camp will allow you to experience "what it takes" to play college soccer at all levels (NCAA I, II, III, NAIA, and NJCAA). This is an intense camp unlike any other. Excellent camp for high school teams as well. Areas covered will include fitness, nutrition awareness, lectures, match play and a full evaluation. Be prepared for highly intense training!
Certified Athletic Trainers will be present at all times during camp.
What to Bring
• Soccer Ball (unless you are purchasing one)
• Shin Guards
• Soccer shoes and running or indoor shoes
• Water Bottle
• Carrying Bag (i.e. backpack big enough to fit soccer ball)
• Spending money for snacks, drinks, or equipment
* Additional detailed information will be mailed out upon receipt of your application and deposit. If you have any further questions please contact us at our office on campus.
A confirmation notice will be sent or e-mailed to you when we receive your application and deposit.
All University of Dayton camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants, and are only limited by the number, age, grade level, or gender described.
The University of Dayton Soccer Academy will feature coaches from various universities, high schools, former and current professional and college stars. Player from UD’s men’s team will be present to interact and train with campers.
Overnight campers will be staying in student housing located on The University of Dayton campus. All rooms will have close proximity to the cafeteria and fields. Campers will stay two (2) to a room and roommates may be requested. All boarding campers will be required to pay a key deposit. Players will participate on The University of Dayton practice and game fields located on campus.
• Advanced player development
• Exposure to University level soccer coaches
• Combination of technical, tactical and small sided sessions will be utilized in this camp setting
• Nature and activities of the camp are designed with high level players in mind
• Recommended for players that have high level club, high school, or ODP experience
• Easily accessible for those traveling from Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and Indianapolis